Fiddler is a very popular and practical http capture tool. Its principle is to open a http proxy server on this machine, and then it will forward all http requests and responses, so it is more than normal firebug or chrome. The self-contained capture tool is much easier to use. Not only that, it also supports advanced features such as request replay. Obviously it can support http capture of mobile applications. This article will introduce how to use fiddler for mobile phone applications to capture packets.
- Android device
Method / step
- Start Fiddler and open Tools > Fiddler Options in the menu bar to open the Fiddler Options dialog.
- Switch to the “Connections” tab in the Fiddler Options dialog, then check the box next to “Allow romote computers to connect” and click the “OK” button.
- In the local command line, type: ipconfig, find the ip address of the machine.
- Open the android device’s “Settings” -> “WLAN”, find the network you want to connect, long press on it, then select “Modify Network”, pop up the Network Settings dialog box, and then check “Show Advanced Options”.
- In the input box after “Proxy”, select “Manual”, enter the IP address of the computer in the input box after “Proxy server host name”, enter 8888 in the input box after “Proxy server port”, and then click the “Save” button.
- Then start the browser in the android device, visit Baidu’s home page, you can see the completed request and response data in fiddler.
- How is it, is it very simple, if it feels useful, please click on the vote, Xiaobian will continue to work hard thank you for your support.