How to set a static IP address in win10? Win10 set the static IP operation steps, huh, huh, I believe that for this, many netizens still do not know how to understand it? Next , the small series of computer technology network will give you a brief introduction, I hope to help everyone!
1. Right click on “This Computer” and select “Properties”.
2. Select “Network and Internet”.
3. Select “Network and Sharing Center”.
4. Click on “Ethernet”.
5. Click on “Properties” in the lower left corner.
6. Find “TCP/IP Protocol v4” and double-click it to open it.
7. Check “Use the following IP address” and “Use the following DNS server address”.
8. Fill in according to your actual IP address, then click OK.