The Internet is loaded with colorful reviews of different brokers but you need a black and white review. The current blog presents a fusion market review that will help you slot after you started to learn forex trading.
Fusion Markets Review
What type of traders prefers broker platforms like Fusion Markets? The traders that prefer low-cost niche brokers are fans of this kind of broker. So, being regulated by ASIC, Fusion Markets are recommended. It has been more than 10 years since the broker was active in the market.
Users can choose between 2 kinds of accounts as offered by the broker. One is a Classic account and the other is a Zero account. If you prefer trading in a favorable environment, then choose Zero accounts as its trading conditions are user-friendly. The spread starts at 0.0 pips and you have to lay 4.5 dollars for each round. However, the classic accounts include commission addition to spreads and it makes up to 0.8 pips. If you are an active trader, select Zero account.
Whether you want to be an active trader or a passive trader, you have good earning opportunities. If you are an experienced trader then you should make the most benefit of it. You can manage other traders’ accounts as well and can make a handsome amount. Being a novice trader, simply register the account for copied trading. If you are an expert fund manager and want to host clients’ funding in a friendly environment, you can try Fusion Markets. For this, it is recommended to contact the broker individually.
Pros of using the platform
- You can deposit as low as one dollar amount.
- You can trade on MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, and a web terminal/.
- You can avail of PAMM accounts to start making passive income.
- You will be charged none on making a deposit and also low commissions on trades.
- The company can be contacted through different support channels.
- You can quickly register on the platform and it is very easy to contact them for further processes.
Cons of using the platform
- The platform only offers a standard set of trading assets. You cannot trade real stocks, futures, and options.
- The website doesn’t offer any kind of educational information on proprietary analytics.
- It is not regulated by a reputed regulatory authority.
To be eligible for a MAM account, you should fulfill the basic requirements that are described next.
- The minimum deposit required for opening a MAM account is five thousand dollars. In any case, the total balance should not be less than this.
- Your 3-month trading record should present 80%-100% profitable trades.
- The applicant must have 3 clients.
- Your home country should have legalized your role as a manager. An associated license will be required.
Copy Trading and Fusion Markets
If you like the feature of copy trading, then you should know that Fusion Market is the best match. In the case of copy trading, you will need to choose the strategy you will copy for your trades. Moreover, you can track the trade status in real-time. You will be able to link to various strategies to reduce associated risks.