Weddings are a time for celebration; two hearts become one as they pledge to spend the rest of their lives together and family and friends get together to witness the union and enjoy the occasion.
There are two options for an outdoor wedding around Xmas time;
- All inclusive venue – There are resorts and hotels in Perth that are designed for outdoor events like weddings, birthday parties and corporate events. If you have the budget for this option, you can relax and let the professionals handle everything. If guests prefer to stay overnight, there are rooms available, while the venue would have top-notch live entertainment, a range of buffet menus and all the car parking you need.
- Self-planning – If you rent a plot of land, the best marquee hire Perth has to offer can be found online; some providers offer an entire package with everything from marquees to napkins. This is a cheaper alternative to a hotel or resort and a leading Perth event hire company offers a 5-star service at an affordable cost. If you are planning a themed wedding, the hire firm have you covered.
- Obtaining permits – Again, this is not an issue when you hire a top-rated venue; otherwise, you need to check with state requirements for holding an outdoor event. How loud can the music be? Can you serve alcohol? Google can take you to the right website where you can find out about permits and licences. Here is some information about the Maldives if you have yet to decide on a honeymoon destination.
- Videographer – Do not make the mistake of asking a friend to film the event in order to save some cash! It is unfair to put that much pressure on anyone, especially when there are top-rated wedding videographers in Perth who can create the perfect digital recording that captures the best moments. We advise meeting the professional in person to make a connection; indeed, the best videographers insist on making a connection prior to the big day, which helps them get a feel for the occasion.
- Entertainment – Some couples prefer a disco, when they can give the DJ a few playlists, while other prefer to hire a local band with a comedian to cover for the breaks; let’s face it, a wedding party wouldn’t be complete without a good comedian, we all enjoy a laugh.
- Have a plan B – Of course, you want an outdoor setting with tables, chairs, stage and a dance floor can all be rented; however, if the skies suddenly darken and you see rain on the horizon, make sure there is space in the marquee for all your guests. Have a few umbrellas stored away, just in case and check online for real-time weather movements for up-to-date news.
Fortunately, Perth is home to Australia’s leading outdoor event hire firm, so you can get everything you need at a single platform and we hope that your summer wedding is a huge success.