SEO – Search Engine Optimization

SEO is an abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. And search engine is a platform where people search their queries such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.

What is SEO?

“Search Engine Optimization is optimizing your content to rank higher in search engine and get organic traffic without paid advertisements”

For optimization of your content, you need to keep an eye on the changing algorithms of search engines. Because if you want to rank your content higher on Google or any search engine you need to know how these search engines work. You need to understand on which basis these search engines are evaluating content and giving positions to the sites.

SEO - Search Engine Optimization

What is Search Engine?

Search Engines is a program that collects data from all the websites and then organizes it. And then provides the most relevant answers to the queries of searchers 

Top 3 search engines are:

  1. Google
  2. Yahoo
  3. Bing

Although Google is having 75 percent of the market but still remaining 25 percent is in the hold of Bing, Yahoo etc.

This is why we need to understand the algorithms of all 3 search engines. There are hundreds of factors on which search engine like Google is indexing or positioning your sites. Further on I will explain those factors.

In this page, we will learn how to do SEO for your content. On this page, you will get almost everything you need to know to rank your site.

Why Should You Learn SEO?

Every day about 7 billion searches are being made on GOOGLE and other search engines.Meanwhile, According to InternetLiveStats.com, there are 1 billion websites in the world.

Amazing! Isn’t it?

I mean 6 Billion population, 7 Billion searches and 1 Billion websites. So every single website out of 1 billion is trying to appear higher in the search engine.A massive race it is:

So only those wins the race who knows SEO or can afford an SEO expert. So This is where I must say everyone who wants to be found on a search engine should learn SEO today.

Why will SEO never die?

SEO will never die because Search Engines like Google are changing every day.These search engines are trying hard to show best search results to people queries.For this purpose, they change their algorithms. Now the game is:

Everyone wants to appear higher in the search engine. For this, they have to understand continuously changing algorithms of Google and their policies. They have to update the content according to it. SEO is an only solution for that.

Secondly, Google and other search engines themselves need SEO. The SEO content helps them to improve their search results.They demand Optimized content from the content makers.

Thirdly, If you got higher rank in search engine, you still need SEO to keep that position.Otherwise, your content will be downgraded.

According to Business Insider, 80% of internet content will be videos.If someday most of the internet content converts to videos and images, Everyone will still be in need of SEO, The demand will still be the same, most probably increases.

In short, SEO is never gonna die, So everyone must learn it.

InfoGraphics – Link building, branding, and promotion | Complete Guide